滑雪人論壇  

返回   滑雪人論壇 > 閒話家常

閒話家常 想聊就聊,分享自己的世界,可以讓人生更美。〈嚴禁政治、爭議性話題及個人私事。〉

回覆
 
主題工具 顯示模式
舊 2011-02-02, 06:51 PM   #1
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 對罵

查看投票結果: 誰最無恥自大 ,真實咬人。
大師 3 50.00%
taichiskiing 4 66.67%
pku 0 0%
beg 0 0%

投票證明Norman 大師跟猴猴是相依為命的好伴侶.
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-04, 04:24 AM   #2
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 猴猴的毛扯

猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播、人家不理它、它還繼續放猴屁
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#250 7/8/05 at 7:32am Mainiac

3,082 Posts. Joined 2/2003
Location: South Kakalaki

TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.
"Pain is temporary.....if I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong
#251 7/8/05 at 9:34am sjjohnston
2,318 Posts. Joined 2/2003

"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#252 7/8/05 at 12:41pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



So you decided to "stay for the 'not to respond,'"? Ok, then, suit yourself, just don't get pissed when you feel pity. As I said, you may be a good politician, and capable of manipulating the facts and fancy wording to influence other people's opinions, nevertheless, the truth always prevails, where you'll find you are only fooling yourself, in the end.

To say from a well educated professor to a juvenile style shameless denial is quite a drop. Hopefully you'd survive the drop.

Now what, you don't want to go, and you don't want to talk/discuss, just keep pissing in your pants? Are you sure this is the example you want to show the world/web how the barking bears do their discussing?

I'm here to talk about skiing and skiing related subjects, if you have any question about skiing related subjects, I'll be glad to find an answer for you.

Except, of course, your banner, that's your wrap.

IS

#253 7/8/05 at 12:46pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainiac
TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.



"One who breeds/harbors [the idea of] 'life' don't 'live,' and one kill [the idea of] 'life' don't 'die.'"--Chuang-Tzu--

Tai Chi as Unism is beyond "life" and "death", so when you transcend the idea of "life" and "death," you may see the flower of enlightenment blossoms.


IS
猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播。
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more to his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and it post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



I count eight waving the same banner, maybe two sympathizers, hop on the bandwagon; not bad for a leader of a local mob of little knowledge and small minds. And the fools' parade matches on. Thanks for the first hand experience of how a mob of little knowledge and small minds in action.

Thanks for not participating in my threads and posts; will that be nice, though I wish, knowing that you lot don't really have the discipline to keep away from my posts, I won't hold my breath for it.

Now, what do you say? Are you going to stay for the "not to respond," (pathetic, isn't it?) or just match on out of here, take it for a bad carnival day?

"Dressing in colorful clothes, fancy makeup, making face to fawn on the world, yet not knowing oneself is doing it is fawning in the name of Tao, one vulgar among the common people, who sees the right and wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most..."

"One who sees the [right and] wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most. One who knows one's own foolishness is not the most fool (Da-Yu); one who knows one's own bewilderment is not the most stupid (Da-Huo). The most stupid one (Da-Huo) is bewildered all his life; the most foolish one (Da-Yu) is ineffective all his life. When three people band together to do something, one person is bewildered, things may still be done, [for] the portion of bewilderment is less; two persons are bewildered, although hard working, things may not be achieved, as the portion of bewilderment becomes excessive; [now,] the whole world (most people) bewilder, although I wish, it (things wished) cannot be done, is that not sad?"
—Chuang-Tsu, "Heaven and Earth, 12"—

IS

此篇文章於 2011-02-04 04:35 AM 被 beg 編輯。
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-04, 04:58 AM   #3
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 回覆: 猴猴的毛扯

太極猴猴烏咀手法、十年如ー日。:face (334):
引言:

Anyway, good luck in your tai chi skiing. I don't think I will spend time to respond to you anymore



Actually, you should have stopped long ago; you have no argument (or just a layman debater who doesn't know what a logical argument is, or doesn't know/admit that he have lost the argument), but babbling in denials.

Anyway, suit yourself.
:)
IS
As oberver said, we should end the debate, at least I'll end my post on this thread here

You should end this shameless debate long ago; you Whistler group has lost long ago; your continuous appearing here only turn yourself shameless like beg. Well, that's you Whistler group. Yup, once the debate slips into shameless denial and 婆婦罵街, your group is done; no skills, can't learn, and no progress, 對,很「前途無亮」, why do we need to worry about how

此篇文章於 2011-02-04 05:02 AM 被 beg 編輯。
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-05, 04:25 AM   #4
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 對罵

引用:
作者: skier888 查看文章
不會滑單板的人也看得出你上身與手動的太厲害。你看看滑的好的人,那個人是這樣滑的你用後腳控制方向,這是許多初學者的滑法,很累。你看看滑的好的人,那個人是這樣滑的
引用:
作者: taichiskiing 查看文章
對,“不會滑單板的人”才會這樣想,等你自己“能”滑單板在說吧!你是 Jack Wang, 是也不是?

:)
IS
對,“不會説人話的人”才會這樣説,等你自己“能”説人話在說吧!你是 猴猴, 是也不是?:face (46):

此篇文章於 2011-02-05 05:28 AM 被 beg 編輯。
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-05, 06:28 AM   #5
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 對罵

引用:
作者: taichiskiing 查看文章
不曉得你說的阿里基斯腱是在那裡,應該不是小腿前傾的問題,“撐”(pegged) 直的膝篕是問題‧有一種前傾的摔法是身體向前衝(如雪板卡在亂雪中停的太快),或是向下翻/tumble,其慣性會把膝蓋拉直而造成整個身體前傾過度,一個效用良好的後鎖定器就會把雪鞋放掉;不然,真翻 (tumble head over heels) 的話,小腿後面肌肉和脛/tendons/ligaments會被扯傷,不是斷,但是這隻腳至少也要有一個月才養的回來;再想想,一個人要是真摔的很重的話,說不定會把tendons拉斷,但是我想機會不多,肌肉會先受傷而放棄‧所以,滑雪的站姿,膝蓋總是彎的‧你知道嗎,膝蓋只能前後彎,而不能左右彎?這裡又帶出來一個問題,滑雪時你怎樣把膝蓋左右彎?



背痛通常也有好幾種:一,背上的幾條肌內在痛,好像在抽筋一樣,那是你運動、用手等用力不正確,肌肉被扯到了;二,要是背上一遍很“累”的感覺,那通常都是你“站姿”不協調/肩膀不夠放鬆,身體緊張,或是呼吸不順調等等,通常都是生活太緊張所引起的;三,肩窩酸痛,我覺得那是經絡上的失調,像是睡眠、休息不足等引起的,休息、按摩等應該有效‧再多的你就要找專業醫生了。



太極拳動作緩慢,所以其練習不是在學怎樣“打”/打架的技術(外功),而是在練/認識力道的變化、怎樣有效的使力、保持身體內在的平衡而達到化解外力的侵入等等(內功),所以,太極拳本身也是在練一個“大平衡”,所謂“六合”—“內三合”與“外三合”—“內三合”:心與意合,意與氣合,氣與力合;“外三合”:手與腳合,膝與肘合,肩與胯合‧力由“六合”而發才是純正的“內勁”‧等你“內勁”懂了,平衡是因而自然而然。



看來你的背痛是前面所說一跟二的問題,你說呢?



那是便祕的問題‧通常上了中年,少吃肉,尤其大塊肉像牛排、豬排等,多吃點蔬菜、水果,看看會不會好一點。



太極發勁是“發於跟/腳跟”,“主宰於腰”,而“形於手”‧那是說發勁的力道是由腳而來(推地所產生的反作用力),而後往那走則是尤腰/盤骨的運動來控制,而力道經過脊/背、過肩膀順著手臂而出於手牚,這時我們才看到“力”;力道在體內的運行,稱之“勁”,表現於外謂之“力”‧勁在內是陰而力在外是陽,而真正有效的力道是“陰陽和”,那是說,勁和力是一致的‧勁在體內是壓力,而體內的壓力(就運動而言)只有兩種方式產生:一個是身體物質的質量,另外一個就是呼吸‧呼吸是講氣功,以後有機會再說了‧這裡所謂身體物質的質量就是身體/手腳各部,那也是說身體手腳各部都要在適當的位置,發出來的力道才能達到發勁的效果。



沒問題,同時謝謝你開的討論串,勁跟力在本質上都是屬於“陰”,是很難捉犘的東西,在這裡我們剛好可以討論一下,下面這影片解釋了一些太極觀念及現象,解釋的不錯,但是很隴統,對中級學生說不定有效,但是以上層的太極來說就不夠簡節,也不夠深入了,而我的解釋也不跟他一樣。

本來想把下面的影片也評了,但是發現問題多多,要解釋清楚這篇發言就太長了,所以就此打住‧下面的影片下次再評了‧請待繼。

:)
IS
對,“不會太極的人”才會這樣想,等你自己“能”太極在說吧!你是 猴猴, 是也不是?:face (46):
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 03:09 AM   #6
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 對罵

猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播、人家不理它、它還繼續放猴屁。"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#250 7/8/05 at 7:32am Mainiac

3,082 Posts. Joined 2/2003
Location: South Kakalaki

TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.
"Pain is temporary.....if I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong
#251 7/8/05 at 9:34am sjjohnston
2,318 Posts. Joined 2/2003

"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#252 7/8/05 at 12:41pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



So you decided to "stay for the 'not to respond,'"? Ok, then, suit yourself, just don't get pissed when you feel pity. As I said, you may be a good politician, and capable of manipulating the facts and fancy wording to influence other people's opinions, nevertheless, the truth always prevails, where you'll find you are only fooling yourself, in the end.

To say from a well educated professor to a juvenile style shameless denial is quite a drop. Hopefully you'd survive the drop.

Now what, you don't want to go, and you don't want to talk/discuss, just keep pissing in your pants? Are you sure this is the example you want to show the world/web how the barking bears do their discussing?

I'm here to talk about skiing and skiing related subjects, if you have any question about skiing related subjects, I'll be glad to find an answer for you.

Except, of course, your banner, that's your wrap.
IS

#253 7/8/05 at 12:46pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainiac
TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.



"One who breeds/harbors [the idea of] 'life' don't 'live,' and one kill [the idea of] 'life' don't 'die.'"--Chuang-Tzu--

Tai Chi as Unism is beyond "life" and "death", so when you transcend the idea of "life" and "death," you may see the flower of enlightenment blossoms.


IS
猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播。
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more to his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and it post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



I count eight waving the same banner, maybe two sympathizers, hop on the bandwagon; not bad for a leader of a local mob of little knowledge and small minds. And the fools' parade matches on. Thanks for the first hand experience of how a mob of little knowledge and small minds in action.

Thanks for not participating in my threads and posts; will that be nice, though I wish, knowing that you lot don't really have the discipline to keep away from my posts, I won't hold my breath for it.

Now, what do you say? Are you going to stay for the "not to respond," (pathetic, isn't it?) or just match on out of here, take it for a bad carnival day?

"Dressing in colorful clothes, fancy makeup, making face to fawn on the world, yet not knowing oneself is doing it is fawning in the name of Tao, one vulgar among the common people, who sees the right and wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most..."

"One who sees the [right and] wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most. One who knows one's own foolishness is not the most fool (Da-Yu); one who knows one's own bewilderment is not the most stupid (Da-Huo). The most stupid one (Da-Huo) is bewildered all his life; the most foolish one (Da-Yu) is ineffective all his life. When three people band together to do something, one person is bewildered, things may still be done, [for] the portion of bewilderment is less; two persons are bewildered, although hard working, things may not be achieved, as the portion of bewilderment becomes excessive; [now,] the whole world (most people) bewilder, although I wish, it (things wished) cannot be done, is that not sad?"
—Chuang-Tsu, "Heaven and Earth, 12"—
IS

猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播、人家不理它、它還繼續放猴屁。"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#250 7/8/05 at 7:32am Mainiac

3,082 Posts. Joined 2/2003
Location: South Kakalaki

TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.
"Pain is temporary.....if I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong
#251 7/8/05 at 9:34am sjjohnston
2,318 Posts. Joined 2/2003

"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#252 7/8/05 at 12:41pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



So you decided to "stay for the 'not to respond,'"? Ok, then, suit yourself, just don't get pissed when you feel pity. As I said, you may be a good politician, and capable of manipulating the facts and fancy wording to influence other people's opinions, nevertheless, the truth always prevails, where you'll find you are only fooling yourself, in the end.

To say from a well educated professor to a juvenile style shameless denial is quite a drop. Hopefully you'd survive the drop.

Now what, you don't want to go, and you don't want to talk/discuss, just keep pissing in your pants? Are you sure this is the example you want to show the world/web how the barking bears do their discussing?

I'm here to talk about skiing and skiing related subjects, if you have any question about skiing related subjects, I'll be glad to find an answer for you.

Except, of course, your banner, that's your wrap.
IS

#253 7/8/05 at 12:46pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainiac
TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.



"One who breeds/harbors [the idea of] 'life' don't 'live,' and one kill [the idea of] 'life' don't 'die.'"--Chuang-Tzu--

Tai Chi as Unism is beyond "life" and "death", so when you transcend the idea of "life" and "death," you may see the flower of enlightenment blossoms.


IS
猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播。
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more to his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and it post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



I count eight waving the same banner, maybe two sympathizers, hop on the bandwagon; not bad for a leader of a local mob of little knowledge and small minds. And the fools' parade matches on. Thanks for the first hand experience of how a mob of little knowledge and small minds in action.

Thanks for not participating in my threads and posts; will that be nice, though I wish, knowing that you lot don't really have the discipline to keep away from my posts, I won't hold my breath for it.

Now, what do you say? Are you going to stay for the "not to respond," (pathetic, isn't it?) or just match on out of here, take it for a bad carnival day?

"Dressing in colorful clothes, fancy makeup, making face to fawn on the world, yet not knowing oneself is doing it is fawning in the name of Tao, one vulgar among the common people, who sees the right and wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most..."

"One who sees the [right and] wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most. One who knows one's own foolishness is not the most fool (Da-Yu); one who knows one's own bewilderment is not the most stupid (Da-Huo). The most stupid one (Da-Huo) is bewildered all his life; the most foolish one (Da-Yu) is ineffective all his life. When three people band together to do something, one person is bewildered, things may still be done, [for] the portion of bewilderment is less; two persons are bewildered, although hard working, things may not be achieved, as the portion of bewilderment becomes excessive; [now,] the whole world (most people) bewilder, although I wish, it (things wished) cannot be done, is that not sad?"
—Chuang-Tsu, "Heaven and Earth, 12"—
IS

此連結於 2011-02-03 12:35 PM 被 beg 編輯。

猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播、人家不理它、它還繼續放猴屁。"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#250 7/8/05 at 7:32am Mainiac

3,082 Posts. Joined 2/2003
Location: South Kakalaki

TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.
"Pain is temporary.....if I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong
#251 7/8/05 at 9:34am sjjohnston
2,318 Posts. Joined 2/2003

"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#252 7/8/05 at 12:41pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



So you decided to "stay for the 'not to respond,'"? Ok, then, suit yourself, just don't get pissed when you feel pity. As I said, you may be a good politician, and capable of manipulating the facts and fancy wording to influence other people's opinions, nevertheless, the truth always prevails, where you'll find you are only fooling yourself, in the end.

To say from a well educated professor to a juvenile style shameless denial is quite a drop. Hopefully you'd survive the drop.

Now what, you don't want to go, and you don't want to talk/discuss, just keep pissing in your pants? Are you sure this is the example you want to show the world/web how the barking bears do their discussing?

I'm here to talk about skiing and skiing related subjects, if you have any question about skiing related subjects, I'll be glad to find an answer for you.

Except, of course, your banner, that's your wrap.
IS

#253 7/8/05 at 12:46pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainiac
TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.



"One who breeds/harbors [the idea of] 'life' don't 'live,' and one kill [the idea of] 'life' don't 'die.'"--Chuang-Tzu--

Tai Chi as Unism is beyond "life" and "death", so when you transcend the idea of "life" and "death," you may see the flower of enlightenment blossoms.


IS
猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播。
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more to his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and it post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



I count eight waving the same banner, maybe two sympathizers, hop on the bandwagon; not bad for a leader of a local mob of little knowledge and small minds. And the fools' parade matches on. Thanks for the first hand experience of how a mob of little knowledge and small minds in action.

Thanks for not participating in my threads and posts; will that be nice, though I wish, knowing that you lot don't really have the discipline to keep away from my posts, I won't hold my breath for it.

Now, what do you say? Are you going to stay for the "not to respond," (pathetic, isn't it?) or just match on out of here, take it for a bad carnival day?

"Dressing in colorful clothes, fancy makeup, making face to fawn on the world, yet not knowing oneself is doing it is fawning in the name of Tao, one vulgar among the common people, who sees the right and wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most..."

"One who sees the [right and] wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most. One who knows one's own foolishness is not the most fool (Da-Yu); one who knows one's own bewilderment is not the most stupid (Da-Huo). The most stupid one (Da-Huo) is bewildered all his life; the most foolish one (Da-Yu) is ineffective all his life. When three people band together to do something, one person is bewildered, things may still be done, [for] the portion of bewilderment is less; two persons are bewildered, although hard working, things may not be achieved, as the portion of bewilderment becomes excessive; [now,] the whole world (most people) bewilder, although I wish, it (things wished) cannot be done, is that not sad?"
—Chuang-Tsu, "Heaven and Earth, 12"—
IS

此連結於 2011-02-03 12:35 PM 被 beg 編輯。

猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播、人家不理它、它還繼續放猴屁。"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#250 7/8/05 at 7:32am Mainiac

3,082 Posts. Joined 2/2003
Location: South Kakalaki

TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.
"Pain is temporary.....if I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong
#251 7/8/05 at 9:34am sjjohnston
2,318 Posts. Joined 2/2003

"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#252 7/8/05 at 12:41pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



So you decided to "stay for the 'not to respond,'"? Ok, then, suit yourself, just don't get pissed when you feel pity. As I said, you may be a good politician, and capable of manipulating the facts and fancy wording to influence other people's opinions, nevertheless, the truth always prevails, where you'll find you are only fooling yourself, in the end.

To say from a well educated professor to a juvenile style shameless denial is quite a drop. Hopefully you'd survive the drop.

Now what, you don't want to go, and you don't want to talk/discuss, just keep pissing in your pants? Are you sure this is the example you want to show the world/web how the barking bears do their discussing?

I'm here to talk about skiing and skiing related subjects, if you have any question about skiing related subjects, I'll be glad to find an answer for you.

Except, of course, your banner, that's your wrap.
IS

#253 7/8/05 at 12:46pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainiac
TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.



"One who breeds/harbors [the idea of] 'life' don't 'live,' and one kill [the idea of] 'life' don't 'die.'"--Chuang-Tzu--

Tai Chi as Unism is beyond "life" and "death", so when you transcend the idea of "life" and "death," you may see the flower of enlightenment blossoms.


IS
猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播。
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more to his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and it post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



I count eight waving the same banner, maybe two sympathizers, hop on the bandwagon; not bad for a leader of a local mob of little knowledge and small minds. And the fools' parade matches on. Thanks for the first hand experience of how a mob of little knowledge and small minds in action.

Thanks for not participating in my threads and posts; will that be nice, though I wish, knowing that you lot don't really have the discipline to keep away from my posts, I won't hold my breath for it.

Now, what do you say? Are you going to stay for the "not to respond," (pathetic, isn't it?) or just match on out of here, take it for a bad carnival day?

"Dressing in colorful clothes, fancy makeup, making face to fawn on the world, yet not knowing oneself is doing it is fawning in the name of Tao, one vulgar among the common people, who sees the right and wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most..."

"One who sees the [right and] wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most. One who knows one's own foolishness is not the most fool (Da-Yu); one who knows one's own bewilderment is not the most stupid (Da-Huo). The most stupid one (Da-Huo) is bewildered all his life; the most foolish one (Da-Yu) is ineffective all his life. When three people band together to do something, one person is bewildered, things may still be done, [for] the portion of bewilderment is less; two persons are bewildered, although hard working, things may not be achieved, as the portion of bewilderment becomes excessive; [now,] the whole world (most people) bewilder, although I wish, it (things wished) cannot be done, is that not sad?"
—Chuang-Tsu, "Heaven and Earth, 12"—
IS

此連結於 2011-02-03 12:35 PM 被 beg 編輯。

猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播、人家不理它、它還繼續放猴屁。"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#250 7/8/05 at 7:32am Mainiac

3,082 Posts. Joined 2/2003
Location: South Kakalaki

TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.
"Pain is temporary.....if I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong
#251 7/8/05 at 9:34am sjjohnston
2,318 Posts. Joined 2/2003

"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#252 7/8/05 at 12:41pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



So you decided to "stay for the 'not to respond,'"? Ok, then, suit yourself, just don't get pissed when you feel pity. As I said, you may be a good politician, and capable of manipulating the facts and fancy wording to influence other people's opinions, nevertheless, the truth always prevails, where you'll find you are only fooling yourself, in the end.

To say from a well educated professor to a juvenile style shameless denial is quite a drop. Hopefully you'd survive the drop.

Now what, you don't want to go, and you don't want to talk/discuss, just keep pissing in your pants? Are you sure this is the example you want to show the world/web how the barking bears do their discussing?

I'm here to talk about skiing and skiing related subjects, if you have any question about skiing related subjects, I'll be glad to find an answer for you.

Except, of course, your banner, that's your wrap.
IS

#253 7/8/05 at 12:46pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainiac
TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.



"One who breeds/harbors [the idea of] 'life' don't 'live,' and one kill [the idea of] 'life' don't 'die.'"--Chuang-Tzu--

Tai Chi as Unism is beyond "life" and "death", so when you transcend the idea of "life" and "death," you may see the flower of enlightenment blossoms.


IS
猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播。
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more to his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and it post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



I count eight waving the same banner, maybe two sympathizers, hop on the bandwagon; not bad for a leader of a local mob of little knowledge and small minds. And the fools' parade matches on. Thanks for the first hand experience of how a mob of little knowledge and small minds in action.

Thanks for not participating in my threads and posts; will that be nice, though I wish, knowing that you lot don't really have the discipline to keep away from my posts, I won't hold my breath for it.

Now, what do you say? Are you going to stay for the "not to respond," (pathetic, isn't it?) or just match on out of here, take it for a bad carnival day?

"Dressing in colorful clothes, fancy makeup, making face to fawn on the world, yet not knowing oneself is doing it is fawning in the name of Tao, one vulgar among the common people, who sees the right and wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most..."

"One who sees the [right and] wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most. One who knows one's own foolishness is not the most fool (Da-Yu); one who knows one's own bewilderment is not the most stupid (Da-Huo). The most stupid one (Da-Huo) is bewildered all his life; the most foolish one (Da-Yu) is ineffective all his life. When three people band together to do something, one person is bewildered, things may still be done, [for] the portion of bewilderment is less; two persons are bewildered, although hard working, things may not be achieved, as the portion of bewilderment becomes excessive; [now,] the whole world (most people) bewilder, although I wish, it (things wished) cannot be done, is that not sad?"
—Chuang-Tsu, "Heaven and Earth, 12"—
IS

此連結於 2011-02-03 12:35 PM 被 beg 編輯。

猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播、人家不理它、它還繼續放猴屁。"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#250 7/8/05 at 7:32am Mainiac

3,082 Posts. Joined 2/2003
Location: South Kakalaki

TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.
"Pain is temporary.....if I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong
#251 7/8/05 at 9:34am sjjohnston
2,318 Posts. Joined 2/2003

"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#252 7/8/05 at 12:41pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



So you decided to "stay for the 'not to respond,'"? Ok, then, suit yourself, just don't get pissed when you feel pity. As I said, you may be a good politician, and capable of manipulating the facts and fancy wording to influence other people's opinions, nevertheless, the truth always prevails, where you'll find you are only fooling yourself, in the end.

To say from a well educated professor to a juvenile style shameless denial is quite a drop. Hopefully you'd survive the drop.

Now what, you don't want to go, and you don't want to talk/discuss, just keep pissing in your pants? Are you sure this is the example you want to show the world/web how the barking bears do their discussing?

I'm here to talk about skiing and skiing related subjects, if you have any question about skiing related subjects, I'll be glad to find an answer for you.

Except, of course, your banner, that's your wrap.
IS

#253 7/8/05 at 12:46pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

此篇文章於 2011-02-24 02:16 PM 被 beg 編輯。
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 03:12 AM   #7
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 回覆: 太極單板/Taichi Snowboarding

引用:
作者: taichiskiing
“「故西施病心而臏其里,其里之醜人見而美之,歸亦捧心而矉其里,其里之富人見之,堅閉門而不出,貧人見之,挈妻子而去之走。」—莊子,天運篇—

看不懂?想來你這種做兒皇帝夢的人是不會知道自己的文化背景的,這裡是“逍遙居士”翻譯:

“中國古代美女西施患心病,每每咳嗽時皺眉,看到西施美貌的村中醜女,歸鄉而仿效西施,以手壓心,皺其眉,示之村里,以為可為美女‧然而看到這種情形的富人趕緊關起了門,足不出門;貧者〔沒門可關〕帶了妻子逃到別村‧”「太極猴毛扯不立」,見証。”



當然,這個板上人最多、無恥的太極猴猴只有ー个

:)
IS


考不過psia 給踶出來而冒充教練誤人子弟.噁心!
看不懂?猴猴是不會知道人的文化背景的。
”「太極猴毛扯不立」,見証。”
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 03:14 AM   #8
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 回覆: 關於太極拳一些影片解說

引用:
作者: taichiskiing
“「故西施病心而臏其里,其里之醜人見而美之,歸亦捧心而矉其里,其里之富人見之,堅閉門而不出,貧人見之,挈妻子而去之走。」—莊子,天運篇—

看不懂?想來你這種做兒皇帝夢的人是不會知道自己的文化背景的,這裡是“逍遙居士”翻譯:

“中國古代美女西施患心病,每每咳嗽時皺眉,看到西施美貌的村中醜女,歸鄉而仿效西施,以手壓心,皺其眉,示之村里,以為可為美女‧然而看到這種情形的富人趕緊關起了門,足不出門;貧者〔沒門可關〕帶了妻子逃到別村‧”「太極猴毛扯不立」,見証。”



當然,這個板上人最多、無恥的太極猴猴只有ー个

:)
IS


考不過psia 給踶出來而冒充教練誤人子弟.噁心!
看不懂?猴猴是不會知道人的文化背景的。
”「太極猴毛扯不立」,見証。”
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 05:25 AM   #9
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 回覆: 太極生活

請太極猴猴把這些滑雪用詞清乾淨吧。
以下是太極猴猴專用人身攻擊用詞:

無恥、太笨拙、夠熊、糞土之牆,不可污也、瞎了眼,不要臉、「每況愈下」「萬劫不復」,第十八層地獄也無法超生,「自做賤,不可活/沒救」「執迷不悟」,「單掌遮天」,“自欺欺人、小知無知、自殘自賤、賤人發賤、變態、下等人,抬不起、放不下、沒有品、賤‧「人無恥不立」。你喜歡就大便。早死早超生。
「上德不德,是以有德」是用以讚美太監大師上德的好德行。
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 05:36 AM   #10
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 回覆: 太極滑雪的陰陽哲學

引用:
作者: taichiskiing
這種小事也要找法律來制裁?小題大作‧ “7. 本站管理員擁有一切管理權力。” 這是你的網站、你的論壇,你不是已經要作什麼就做什麼了嗎?你可以根劇“板規”執行,刪除 beg's 無恥的發言(無恥是中國文化的古訓,身為一個中國人應該知道“無恥”是什麼),或是開除他的會籍等等,除非你想看你的論壇變成一個垃圾場。
:)
IS

太極猴猴冒充教練ー事、是要找法律來制裁、有太極猴猴的網站就有漫罵;這是很基本的常識‧其他中西論壇早己証明這点。
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 05:42 PM   #11
CrazyBoy
滑雪瘋3級
 
CrazyBoy 的頭像
 
註冊日期: 2011-02-19
文章: 204
預設 回覆: 太極滑雪的陰陽哲學

引用:
作者: beg 查看文章
引用:
作者: taichiskiing
這種小事也要找法律來制裁?小題大作‧ “7. 本站管理員擁有一切管理權力。” 這是你的網站、你的論壇,你不是已經要作什麼就做什麼了嗎?你可以根劇“板規”執行,刪除 beg's 無恥的發言(無恥是中國文化的古訓,身為一個中國人應該知道“無恥”是什麼),或是開除他的會籍等等,除非你想看你的論壇變成一個垃圾場。
:)
IS

太極猴猴冒充教練ー事、是要找法律來制裁、有太極猴猴的網站就有漫罵;這是很基本的常識‧其他中西論壇早己証明這点。
太極猴猴放出來的屎,有人也要聞喔!
CrazyBoy 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 05:43 PM   #12
CrazyBoy
滑雪瘋3級
 
CrazyBoy 的頭像
 
註冊日期: 2011-02-19
文章: 204
預設 回覆: 太極生活

引用:
作者: beg 查看文章
請太極猴猴把這些滑雪用詞清乾淨吧。
以下是太極猴猴專用人身攻擊用詞:

無恥、太笨拙、夠熊、糞土之牆,不可污也、瞎了眼,不要臉、「每況愈下」「萬劫不復」,第十八層地獄也無法超生,「自做賤,不可活/沒救」「執迷不悟」,「單掌遮天」,“自欺欺人、小知無知、自殘自賤、賤人發賤、變態、下等人,抬不起、放不下、沒有品、賤‧「人無恥不立」。你喜歡就大便。早死早超生。
「上德不德,是以有德」是用以讚美太監大師上德的好德行。
太極猴猴放出來的屎,有人也要聞喔!
CrazyBoy 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 05:44 PM   #13
CrazyBoy
滑雪瘋3級
 
CrazyBoy 的頭像
 
註冊日期: 2011-02-19
文章: 204
預設 回覆: 關於太極拳一些影片解說

引用:
作者: beg 查看文章
引用:
作者: taichiskiing
“「故西施病心而臏其里,其里之醜人見而美之,歸亦捧心而矉其里,其里之富人見之,堅閉門而不出,貧人見之,挈妻子而去之走。」—莊子,天運篇—

看不懂?想來你這種做兒皇帝夢的人是不會知道自己的文化背景的,這裡是“逍遙居士”翻譯:

“中國古代美女西施患心病,每每咳嗽時皺眉,看到西施美貌的村中醜女,歸鄉而仿效西施,以手壓心,皺其眉,示之村里,以為可為美女‧然而看到這種情形的富人趕緊關起了門,足不出門;貧者〔沒門可關〕帶了妻子逃到別村‧”「太極猴毛扯不立」,見証。”



當然,這個板上人最多、無恥的太極猴猴只有ー个

:)
IS


考不過psia 給踶出來而冒充教練誤人子弟.噁心!
看不懂?猴猴是不會知道人的文化背景的。
”「太極猴毛扯不立」,見証。”
太極猴猴放出來的屎,有人也要聞喔!
CrazyBoy 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 05:45 PM   #14
CrazyBoy
滑雪瘋3級
 
CrazyBoy 的頭像
 
註冊日期: 2011-02-19
文章: 204
預設 回覆: 太極單板/Taichi Snowboarding

引用:
作者: beg 查看文章
引用:
作者: taichiskiing
“「故西施病心而臏其里,其里之醜人見而美之,歸亦捧心而矉其里,其里之富人見之,堅閉門而不出,貧人見之,挈妻子而去之走。」—莊子,天運篇—

看不懂?想來你這種做兒皇帝夢的人是不會知道自己的文化背景的,這裡是“逍遙居士”翻譯:

“中國古代美女西施患心病,每每咳嗽時皺眉,看到西施美貌的村中醜女,歸鄉而仿效西施,以手壓心,皺其眉,示之村里,以為可為美女‧然而看到這種情形的富人趕緊關起了門,足不出門;貧者〔沒門可關〕帶了妻子逃到別村‧”「太極猴毛扯不立」,見証。”



當然,這個板上人最多、無恥的太極猴猴只有ー个

:)
IS


考不過psia 給踶出來而冒充教練誤人子弟.噁心!
看不懂?猴猴是不會知道人的文化背景的。
”「太極猴毛扯不立」,見証。”
太極猴猴放出來的屎,有人也要聞喔!
CrazyBoy 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 05:45 PM   #15
CrazyBoy
滑雪瘋3級
 
CrazyBoy 的頭像
 
註冊日期: 2011-02-19
文章: 204
預設 回覆: 猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播

引用:
作者: beg 查看文章
猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播、人家不理它、它還繼續放猴屁。"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#250 7/8/05 at 7:32am Mainiac

3,082 Posts. Joined 2/2003
Location: South Kakalaki

TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.
"Pain is temporary.....if I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong
#251 7/8/05 at 9:34am sjjohnston
2,318 Posts. Joined 2/2003

"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."

#252 7/8/05 at 12:41pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more of his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



So you decided to "stay for the 'not to respond,'"? Ok, then, suit yourself, just don't get pissed when you feel pity. As I said, you may be a good politician, and capable of manipulating the facts and fancy wording to influence other people's opinions, nevertheless, the truth always prevails, where you'll find you are only fooling yourself, in the end.

To say from a well educated professor to a juvenile style shameless denial is quite a drop. Hopefully you'd survive the drop.

Now what, you don't want to go, and you don't want to talk/discuss, just keep pissing in your pants? Are you sure this is the example you want to show the world/web how the barking bears do their discussing?

I'm here to talk about skiing and skiing related subjects, if you have any question about skiing related subjects, I'll be glad to find an answer for you.

Except, of course, your banner, that's your wrap.
IS

#253 7/8/05 at 12:46pm taichiskiing
281 Posts. Joined 5/2005
Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainiac
TCS, it appears you must continue the endless chain of births and deaths, hopefully upward spiral, until the flower of enlightenment blossoms in this garden.



"One who breeds/harbors [the idea of] 'life' don't 'live,' and one kill [the idea of] 'life' don't 'die.'"--Chuang-Tzu--

Tai Chi as Unism is beyond "life" and "death", so when you transcend the idea of "life" and "death," you may see the flower of enlightenment blossoms.


IS
猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播。
Originally Posted by PhysicsMan
"Because of the past behavior of TCS, a group of us have decided not to respond to any more to his messages on this forum. I would encourage everyone reading this message to do the same. Feel free to copy this message and it post it yourself whenever you feel it appropriate. Multiple copies of this message, each posted by a different person, are fine."



I count eight waving the same banner, maybe two sympathizers, hop on the bandwagon; not bad for a leader of a local mob of little knowledge and small minds. And the fools' parade matches on. Thanks for the first hand experience of how a mob of little knowledge and small minds in action.

Thanks for not participating in my threads and posts; will that be nice, though I wish, knowing that you lot don't really have the discipline to keep away from my posts, I won't hold my breath for it.

Now, what do you say? Are you going to stay for the "not to respond," (pathetic, isn't it?) or just match on out of here, take it for a bad carnival day?

"Dressing in colorful clothes, fancy makeup, making face to fawn on the world, yet not knowing oneself is doing it is fawning in the name of Tao, one vulgar among the common people, who sees the right and wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most..."

"One who sees the [right and] wrong on others and cannot see the same thing on oneself is foolish to the most. One who knows one's own foolishness is not the most fool (Da-Yu); one who knows one's own bewilderment is not the most stupid (Da-Huo). The most stupid one (Da-Huo) is bewildered all his life; the most foolish one (Da-Yu) is ineffective all his life. When three people band together to do something, one person is bewildered, things may still be done, [for] the portion of bewilderment is less; two persons are bewildered, although hard working, things may not be achieved, as the portion of bewilderment becomes excessive; [now,] the whole world (most people) bewilder, although I wish, it (things wished) cannot be done, is that not sad?"
—Chuang-Tsu, "Heaven and Earth, 12"—
IS

此連結於 2011-02-03 12:35 PM 被 beg 編輯。
太極猴猴放出來的屎,有人也要聞喔!
CrazyBoy 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 06:20 PM   #16
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 弱智大師化了身

弱智大師化了身、還是弱智大師。
大師弱智得連店也不管了
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 06:40 PM   #17
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 回覆: 猴猴的烏咀臭名遠播

引用:
作者: CrazyBoy 查看文章
太極猴猴放出來的屎,弱智大師也要聞喔!
弱智大師化了身、還是弱智大師。
大師弱智得連店也不管了
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 06:42 PM   #18
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 回覆: 太極單板/Taichi Snowboarding

引用:
作者: CrazyBoy 查看文章
太極猴猴放出來的屎,弱智大師也要聞喔!
弱智大師化了身、還是弱智大師。
大師弱智得連店也不管了
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 06:43 PM   #19
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 回覆: 關於太極拳一些影片解說

引用:
作者: CrazyBoy 查看文章
太極猴猴放出來的屎,弱智大師也要聞喔!
弱智大師化了身、還是弱智大師。
大師弱智得連店也不管了
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 06:45 PM   #20
beg
滑雪瘋6級
 
註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094
預設 回覆: 太極生活

引用:
作者: CrazyBoy 查看文章
太極猴猴放出來的屎,弱智大師也要聞喔!
弱智大師化了身、還是弱智大師。
大師弱智得連店也不管了
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

書籤

主題工具
顯示模式

發文規則
不可以發表新主題
不可以發表回覆
不可以上傳附件
不可以編輯自己的文章

啟用 BB 代碼
論壇啟用 表情符號
論壇啟用 [IMG] 代碼
論壇禁用 HTML 代碼


所有時間均為台北時間。現在的時間是 03:01 AM


Powered by vBulletin® 版本 3.7.4
版權所有 ©2000 - 2021,Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.