snowrider
滑雪瘋5級

snowrider 的頭像

註冊日期: 2009-03-27
文章: 1,329
預設 回覆: 大師下下次拍得片子

引用:
作者: taichiskiing 查看文章
Yup, a friendly encounter is exciting, refreshing, and nice feeling, so it is always welcome; if you guys are interested, I can host a "goski" get together here in Tahoe next season. ...
Sounds good! I want to make a reservation for that gathering.
snowrider 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-15, 10:17 PM   #202
taichiskiing
滑雪瘋7級

註冊日期: 2009-02-07
文章: 3,756

引用:
作者: admin01 查看文章
這一點我要解釋一下,本板的板規是直接引用軟體內附的資料,當初設網頁時本來就不準備對內容做任何審查,也就是說只要跟滑雪有關就可以。註冊時顯示的板規是希望各位遵守,但沒有什麼強制力。
謝謝站主/網主/管理員慷概的提供這“滑雪人”論壇‧“希望各位遵守”—自愛—主意很好,“只要跟滑雪有關就可以”也很恰當/open,所以這論壇是有主題的,私有的俱樂部‧但是人有良秀不齊而人性奸雜,你們的板規要是沒有力量來防止“不自愛”的小人的漫罵的話,結果就是這樣,一群小人對罵的垃圾場。

引用:
為什麼不審查?因為我沒有這個能力,像"無恥"算不算漫罵?這一句好像每個人都罵過。就好像我也沒辦法對滑雪技術做審查,所以任何技術都可以貼在這個網站。
有事實根劇的話是“實話”,所以“實話”是說一個事實,其作用不在罵人,“謊話”沒有事實根劇,所以是編造的謊言,其作用是用來漫罵的;這應該是很基本的常識‧“beg's 惡意攻擊,漫罵”沒有任何“滑雪技術”可言。

引用:
請各位不要把我當舊式的網站管裡員,我無法規範各位的發言,我也不樂於這樣做。我應該只是一個網站維護員,我儘力維護一個網站讓各位交流,至於各位的發言會產生什麼後果,還是應該自己負責。
辛苦了;然而,“維護”板規,保持這論壇的完整性卻是只有“網站維護員”能做‧每個綱站因會員的交流而造成一些風俗習慣,所謂“文化”/culture,有些高級,大部份平平,成功與否全看你站主/網主/管理員怎樣管理網站、培養網站的“文化”了。

引用:
至於本站發言真的毫無限制?那也不至於,我建議回歸到個各國的法律,如果你認為對方公開侮辱你,你可以經由法律控告對方,法律才是有制裁力的,我沒有。
這種小事也要找法律來制裁?小題大作‧ “7. 本站管理員擁有一切管理權力。” 這是你的網站、你的論壇,你不是已經要作什麼就做什麼了嗎?你可以根劇“板規”執行,刪除 beg's 無恥的發言(無恥是中國文化的古訓,身為一個中國人應該知道“無恥”是什麼),或是開除他的會籍等等,除非你想看你的論壇變成一個垃圾場。

引用:
另外提醒一下taichiskiing,你的板面你還是可以做刪除,這方面會尊重你的權限,但 beg 應該會發到別的地方的。
在我的板面我也只有編輯的權力,沒有刪除的權力,所以還是要靠你網站維護員來保持其完整性,但是已經被我們的 human computer virus 感染了,以後來的人只好看 beg's garbage 了,很不幸。

引用:
最後台灣對於網路言論的進化程度,請各位參考這個論壇:
http://forum.chinatimes.com/default.aspx?g=forum&c=8
不懂,跟我們“滑雪人”有什麼關係?

:)
IS
taichiskiing 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-15, 11:15 PM   #203
taichiskiing
滑雪瘋7級

引用:
作者: snowrider 查看文章
Well, if we're going to do this, you guys need to plan ahead, during the holiday periods, Tahoe region is extremely busy, and good/cheap accommodation, if any, would be hard to find during the holiday period. But if we plan early, we may get a good vacation home hosting 10 to 12 people with a good price, then you guys can ski during day and cooking, eating, and BS all night afterward. You probably have to organize people and time, let me know.

IS
舊 2011-02-15, 11:23 PM   #204
admin01
論壇管理員

註冊日期: 2008-09-23
文章: 667

引用:
謝謝站主/網主/管理員慷概的提供這“滑雪人”論壇‧“希望各位遵守”—自愛—主意很好,“只要跟滑雪有關就可以”也很恰當/open,所以這論壇是有主題的,私有的俱樂部‧但是人有良秀不齊而人性奸雜,你們的板規要是沒有力量來防止“不自愛”的小人的漫罵的話,結果就是這樣,一群小人對罵的垃圾場。

有事實根劇的話是“實話”,所以“實話”是說一個事實,其作用不在罵人,“謊話”沒有事實根劇,所以是編造的謊言,其作用是用來漫罵的;這應該是很基本的常識‧“beg's 惡意攻擊,漫罵”沒有任何“滑雪技術”可言。
這個,我沒有這麼高的智慧來處理這種問題,所以還是不碰的好 ....

引用:
這種小事也要找法律來制裁?小題大作‧ “7. 本站管理員擁有一切管理權力。” 這是你的網站、你的論壇,你不是已經要作什麼就做什麼了嗎?
我不這麼認為耶!我跟別人不是平等的?為什麼我有權力管別人發言?

引用:
在我的板面我也只有編輯的權力,沒有刪除的權力,
很抱歉,你的刪除權力不知何故被取消掉,已設定回來,若有問題請再告知。

引用:
不懂,跟我們“滑雪人”有什麼關係?
這是趨勢,不跟隨趨勢只會被淘汰掉。
admin01 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-16, 12:44 AM   #205
beg
滑雪瘋6級

註冊日期: 2010-07-10
文章: 2,094

引用:

IS
太極猴猴是指這些事實根劇嗎?
SIZE="5"]太極猴猴冒充教練的證據、誰最無恥自大 ,真實咬人[/size]
http://www.epicski.com/forum/thread/...-chi-skiing/90

TCS, in my opinion, the opinion of several other people I spoke to, and probably the majority of participants in your recent threads, you take the cake as one of the most incredibly pathological combinations of arrogance and cluelessness we have ever seen here on Epic.

First, you attempt to argue technical points with skiers, racers and professional instructors who are acknowledged by everyone but you as among the best in the nation.

Then, you are so clueless that you freely admit to only teaching 30-40 students, mostly kids, per season for three years and never even having an L-I cert at any point in your skiing career. Heck, even as a part-timer, I often teach more than that number of adults in just one weekend, whereas the full-time pros here might have taught 10 to 30 times that number in each of the past 10 to 30 seasons.

Continuing on in these two threads, you next try to diss PhysicsMan, one of the most respected members of this forum, on his own turf, but reading the text and links you yourself posted, you again come out as a bizarre and complete loser in that debate.

And, as your grand finale, you walk right into admitting that you are engaged in an illegal activity at your home mountain.

If I were you, I think I would just quietly fade into the sunset, lick your wounds, realize you are not going to win every argument, and get on with your life. You can't be the expert in all fields. Acknowledge this fact, accept gracefully comments and suggestions by others and you will be far ahead in most aspects of life.

From your screen name and some comments you have made, I initially thought this was the philosophy you subscribe to. However, from your actions, it's obvious that you don't practice what you preach.

APSIAG

By the way, I'm fully expecting your usual "so blind-sighted by your self-righteous egotism yada yada" type of psychological projection in response to this message, so feel free to try something new this time. Mommy, mommy, look at what he wrote - He was the one that started the ad hom attacks on everyone, not me.

太極猴猴辯不過人、又向主子搖尾撒嬌。
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-16, 03:52 PM   #206
beg
滑雪瘋6級

引用:

辛苦了;然而,“維護”板規,保持這論壇的完整性卻是只有“網站維護員”能做‧每個綱站因會員的交流而造成一些風俗習慣,所謂“文化”/culture,有些高級,大部份平平,成功與否全看你站主/網主/管理員怎樣管理網站、培養網站的“文化”了。

這種小事也要找法律來制裁?小題大作‧ “7. 本站管理員擁有一切管理權力。” 這是你的網站、你的論壇,你不是已經要作什麼就做什麼了嗎?你可以根劇“板規”執行,刪除 beg's 無恥的發言(無恥是中國文化的古訓,身為一個中國人應該知道“無恥”是什麼),或是開除他的會籍等等,除非你想看你的論壇變成一個垃圾場。

在我的板面我也只有編輯的權力,沒有刪除的權力,所以還是要靠你網站維護員來保持其完整性,但是已經被我們的 human computer virus 感染了,以後來的人只好看 beg's garbage 了,很不幸。

不懂,跟我們“滑雪人”有什麼關係?

IS
管理員當心、種種跡象顯示、懦夫太極猴猴計劃開始攻擊你。:face (326):
引用:
IS
太極猴猴冒充教練ー事、是要找法律來制裁、有太極猴猴的網站就有漫罵;這是很基本的常識‧其他中西論壇早己証明這点。

此篇文章於 2011-02-16 04:16 PM 被 beg 編輯。
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-16, 05:17 PM   #207
beg
滑雪瘋6級

引用:
How about this ... let's make this a friendly PK event. It does not matter who wins in the end, you two are still masters.

In order to make everyone happy, I have a good idea. For the one who hosts the event, he will be able to ski in his area without incurring the cost of air. He then needs to provide the lodging to those who come to the event. For those who are not in the local area will need to purchase air tickets, but in exchange, they can save the money on lodging from the hosting guy(s).

How does that sound?
引用:
Interesting! Though I don't usually do "gapper's challenge," but if there's profit to be made, might as well. PKU has bet Norman for 1K in the past, guess he must be a high roller, so let's play the high roller game. Since he has already seen I ski, so I double that bet to make it 2K. For their Whistler group's arrogance and beg's shameless I double that (hopefully, they won't back down, that's the profit I'm counting on to make), so let's make it total of $4000USD/four thousand US dollars plus the travelling expense CASH; yah, for that kind of profit, I'll go to Whistler, no problems. Nevertheless, given them demonstrated denials, how can we guarantee that their money will be there when they lose? Whistler is a long way to go for nothing.

Gone skiing, :)
IS
引用:
作者: beg 查看文章
funny, let's do that in Whistler, let's bet us$10,000. You win, you get $10,000. I win, i get nothing,you just need 太極猴猴雪山裸跑。(hopefully, Taichi monkey won't back down,)
講就天下無敵的太極猴猴、遇到挑戰、懦夫般挾着尾巴逃。

To make it fair, it can be reverse.
引用:
"$4,000usd plus travelling expense" means the loser pays the winner the travelling expense (air fair, lodge, food, car rental and gas, by receipts), and his own, on top of the bet, so it is to your advantage to do it here in California (you win more money), and I think sunny California has a better chance to have good weather to do this, so, kt-22 sounds a good option (not my home court either; skied the Squaw twice long time ago, not sure I ever did kt-22). Now, if we can trust snowrider for the price money; what do you say, snowrider? Want to set it up?

IS
引用:
Last time you ran away like coward ,the excuse is you don't even have a thousand dollars and you don't want to go through that trouble. How you get $4,000 this time.
引用:
Yup, a friendly encounter is exciting, refreshing, and nice feeling, so it is always welcome; if you guys are interested, I can host a "goski" get together here in Tahoe next season. But, I don't think them Whistler group come in this forum on friendly ground, they are acting like vulgar thugs, just watch beg's posting history, contents, and his overall behaviors, "disgusting" cannot describe the word. I don't make friends with shameless people, so there's little chance we would be friends if they don't change their behaviors. They remind me“砸舞會”的小太保, (not sure if you're old enough to know these things,) and yes, I am kicking their butts if they don't change. Nevertheless, beg has truned himself into a human computer virus, I have no antidotes for it, so I can only let it 自生自滅 (it is supposed the administrator's job, given the Term Of Service (TOS) of this forum,

“5. 互相尊重,遵守互聯網絡道德,嚴禁互相惡意攻擊,漫罵。

6. 管理員及版主有權保留或刪除論壇中的任意內容。

7. 本站管理員擁有一切管理權力。”

Now, he has taken away 版主的編輯及刪除權 but let beg's 惡意攻擊,漫罵 continue, so the ugly state of the forum is because 管理員的失職‧) And this forum is now only become a 小人對罵的地方, shame. Not sure if I care to stay.

Now, back to skiing. Though the following clip shows good skiing, technical competence,

YouTube - Level 3 standards

But it lacks the fluidity and gracefulness of real mastery skiing.

YouTube - Flatboarding/Line-skiing: free skiing

Aim higher, :)
IS
引用:
Taichi challenge PKU, when PKU accepted his challenge, he run away like coward. Now he said he is not sure to want to stay, of course we want him stay here then we have a joke here for ever.
講就天下無敵的太極猴猴、遇到挑戰、懦夫般挾着尾巴逃。
引用:
Coward Taichi, since you claim you are the best skier in all forum, my offer still stand. You can win $10,000 easily. In case you lose (I don't think is possible), it won't hurt your finance.
Come on, try not be a coward for just one time in your life.:face ([/color][/size]337):
因太極猴猴懦夫般挾着尾巴逃、它原已到手的$14、000付諸流水。
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-16, 10:41 PM   #208
taichiskiing
滑雪瘋7級

引用:
作者: admin01 查看文章
這個,我沒有這麼高的智慧來處理這種問題,所以還是不碰的好 ....
我認為,一個論壇管理員應該有個“感性”什麼是 "good taste," 而不時把自己的論壇清理一下不是很清爽?不然,垃圾只有愈堆愈高。

引用:
我不這麼認為耶!我跟別人不是平等的?為什麼我有權力管別人發言?
我不認為這是你有沒有權力管別人發言的問題,而是管理員的責任來保持這論壇的完整性,就跟你刪除 commercial spams 一樣, beg's 無恥的漫罵不合我們這論壇的標準,刪除可以‧這樣子,你就可以繼續影響你論壇的“文化”(culture);希望有一天會變好一點。

引用:
很抱歉,你的刪除權力不知何故被取消掉,已設定回來,若有問題請再告知。
謝謝改正,今天是滑粉雪的日子,等有時間我再把那版面清乾淨了。

引用:
這是趨勢,不跟隨趨勢只會被淘汰掉。
還是不知道你說的“趨勢”是什麼,不過,可以看見的是“婆婦罵街”/無恥漫罵的發言已經落伍了‧我也在網路上混了十几年了,還沒見過有像 beg's 這種無恥的發言在一個論壇上掛那麼久的(都被清掉了)‧現在看你論壇主頁,都只有 beg 最後留言,哭哭滴滴的,自說自唱,沒有人接他的話;很明顯的,沒有人要跟一個無恥的流氓交往‧久而久之,這論壇就沒有人來訪問了,那才是真的被淘汰呢。

Thanks for listening, :)
IS
舊 2011-02-17, 04:05 AM   #209
beg
滑雪瘋6級

引用:
還是不知道你說的“趨勢”是什麼,不過,可以看見的是“婆婦罵街”/無恥漫罵的發言已經落伍了‧我也在網路上了十几年了,還沒見過有像 beg's 這種無恥的發言在一個論壇上掛那麼久的(都被清掉了)‧現在看你論壇主頁,都只有 beg 最後留言,哭哭滴滴的,自說自唱,沒有人接他的話;很明顯的,沒有人要跟一個無恥的流氓交往‧久而久之,這論壇就沒有人來訪問了,那才是真的被淘汰呢。

IS
對、是會影响太極猴猴的廣告、太極猴猴哭哭滴滴的自說自唱、想是受騙的begginer少了,影响太極猴猴的收入、妳也在網路上胡胡混混了十几年、給各大中西論壇踶走、冒充教練是犯法的、好好反省吧
引用:
IS
請太極猴猴把這些滑雪用詞清乾淨吧。
以下是太極猴猴專用人身攻擊用詞:

無恥、太笨拙、夠熊、糞土之牆,不可污也、瞎了眼,不要臉、「每況愈下」「萬劫不復」,第十八層地獄也無法超生,「自做賤,不可活/沒救」「執迷不悟」,「單掌遮天」,“自欺欺人、小知無知、自殘自賤、賤人發賤、變態、下等人,抬不起、放不下、沒有品、賤‧「人無恥不立」。你喜歡就大便。早死早超生。
「上德不德,是以有德」是用以讚美太監大師上德的好德行。

此篇文章於 2011-02-17 04:52 AM 被 beg 編輯。
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-18, 08:23 AM   #210
pku
滑雪瘋7級

註冊日期: 2010-05-30
文章: 3,787

引用:
Lake Tahoe is not too expensive for me and Taichiski doesn't need to spend extra money.
pku 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-18, 06:46 PM   #211
taichiskiing
滑雪瘋7級

引用:
作者: pku 查看文章
Lake Tahoe is not too expensive for me and Taichiski doesn't need to spend extra money.
Sounds good, but I don't do "gapper's challenge," so here's your qualifying run,

YouTube - Taichi Skiing/Flatboarding: free skiing

Can't do it? You have already lost. Of course you may think that your plain skiing skis better, faster, 自欺欺人, your prerogative; nevertheless, that's what makes you a little knowledge/小知, and you Whistler group have lost all the credibility on this forum.

IS
舊 2011-02-19, 05:23 AM   #212
beg
滑雪瘋6級

引用:
Sounds good, but I don't do "gapper's challenge," so here's your qualifying run,

YouTube - Taichi Skiing/Flatboarding: free skiing

Can't do it? You have already lost. Of course you may think that your plain skiing skis better, faster, 自欺欺人, your prerogative; nevertheless, that's what makes you a little knowledge/小知, and you Whistler group have lost all the credibility on this forum.

IS
天下無敵的太極猴猴、下了戰書、不戰而敗懦夫般挾着尾巴逃、又自説自話自己勝了。
太極猴猴輸了技術、猴格、面子但不輸烏咀。
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 05:44 PM   #213
CrazyBoy
滑雪瘋3級

CrazyBoy 的頭像

註冊日期: 2011-02-19
文章: 204

引用:
天下無敵的太極猴猴、下了戰書、不戰而敗懦夫般挾着尾巴逃、又自説自話自己勝了。
太極猴猴輸了技術、猴格、面子但不輸烏咀。
太極猴猴放出來的屎,有人也要聞喔!
CrazyBoy 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 06:44 PM   #214
beg
滑雪瘋6級

引用:
作者: CrazyBoy 查看文章
太極猴猴放出來的屎,弱智大師也要聞喔!
弱智大師化了身、還是弱智大師。
大師弱智得連店也不管了
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-19, 06:58 PM   #215
CrazyBoy
滑雪瘋3級

CrazyBoy 的頭像

引用:
弱智大師化了身、還是弱智大師。
大師弱智得連店也不管了

人格分裂的人說別人人格分裂。

蠢,蠢,蠢,還是屎的蠢。jiaada13

管別人分不分身,不是蠢是什麼?jiaada15
舊 2011-02-19, 11:16 PM   #216
taichiskiing
滑雪瘋7級

引用:
我認為,一個論壇管理員應該有個“感性”什麼是 "good taste," 而不時把自己的論壇清理一下不是很清爽?不然,垃圾只有愈堆愈高。

我不認為這是你有沒有權力管別人發言的問題,而是管理員的責任來保持這論壇的完整性,就跟你刪除 commercial spams 一樣, beg's 無恥的漫罵不合我們這論壇的標準,刪除可以‧這樣子,你就可以繼續影響你論壇的“文化”(culture);希望有一天會變好一點。

還是不知道你說的“趨勢”是什麼,不過,可以看見的是“婆婦罵街”/無恥漫罵的發言已經落伍了‧我也在網路上混了十几年了,還沒見過有像 beg's 這種無恥的發言在一個論壇上掛那麼久的(都被清掉了)‧現在看你論壇主頁,都只有 beg 最後留言,哭哭滴滴的,自說自唱,沒有人接他的話;很明顯的,沒有人要跟一個無恥的流氓交往‧久而久之,這論壇就沒有人來訪問了,那才是真的被淘汰呢。

IS
Admin01,

我說的沒錯,你的論壇已經 overrun by the human computer virus; 前面說過,人無恥不立,網站也是一樣,“現在看你論壇主頁,都只有 beg 最後留言,哭哭滴滴的,自說自唱,沒有人接他的話;很明顯的,沒有人要跟一個無恥的流氓交往”,也沒人會訪問一個垃圾場的來看這些無恥的發言,所以你這論壇不久就會進入 coma,你認為 beg 跟他的 clone Crazyboy (and many to come) 會在乎你這論壇死活?天真‧所以你不管,這論壇只有死路一條,你們好自為之‧這個論壇已經沒有滑雪討論,只是一個小人對罵的垃圾場,所以我也沒新技術可說,等你們有心想學“高級”滑雪的時候再說吧。

IS
舊 2011-02-20, 12:45 AM   #217
CrazyBoy
滑雪瘋3級

CrazyBoy 的頭像

引用:
Admin01,

我說的沒錯,你的論壇已經 overrun by the human computer virus; 前面說過,人無恥不立,網站也是一樣,“現在看你論壇主頁,都只有 beg 最後留言,哭哭滴滴的,自說自唱,沒有人接他的話;很明顯的,沒有人要跟一個無恥的流氓交往”,也沒人會訪問一個垃圾場的來看這些無恥的發言,所以你這論壇不久就會進入 coma,你認為 beg 跟他的 clone Crazyboy (and many to come) 會在乎你這論壇死活?天真‧所以你不管,這論壇只有死路一條,你們好自為之‧這個論壇已經沒有滑雪討論,只是一個小人對罵的垃圾場,所以我也沒新技術可說,等你們有心想學“高級”滑雪的時候再說吧。

IS
Clone?C你個頭啦?沒看到我是CrazyBoy嗎?敢在我面前提到C,哇CY勒!jiaada13

太極猴猴自問自答很好玩嗎?

你真的要當隻猴猴? 給我罩子放亮點!ajiaada2

不要動不動就人無恥就不立,不立就不立,會死嗎?jiaada17

即然不會死,還能繼續活的好好的,那幹嘛講那麼多,廢話連篇,看了就累,累了就去休息釣魚,釣了魚還可以回家炒菜省飯錢,即然菜錢都能省了,難道話就不能省下來嗎?

想講技術就講,不想講技術就別在那雞雞歪歪的。jiaada15jiaada14
舊 2011-02-20, 03:32 AM   #218
beg
滑雪瘋6級

引用:
Admin01,

我說的沒錯,你的論壇已經 overrun by the human computer virus; 前面說過,太極猴猴無恥不立,網站也是一樣,“現在看你論壇主頁,都只有太極猴猴 最後留言,哭哭滴滴的,自說自唱,沒有人接他的話;很明顯的,沒有人要跟一個無恥的流氓交往”,也沒人會訪問一個垃圾場的來看這些無恥的發言,所以你這論壇不久就會進入 coma,你認為 太極猴猴 跟他的 clone Crazyboy (and many to come) 會在乎你這論壇死活?天真‧所以你不管,這論壇只有死路一條,你們好自為之‧這個論壇已經沒有滑雪討論,只是一個小人對罵的垃圾場,所以我也沒新技術可說,等你們有心想學“弱智”滑雪的時候再說吧。:)
IS
有人想學太極猴猴的“弱智”滑雪的時候Admin01会通知妳、好好照料妳相依為命的伴侶吧。

此篇文章於 2011-02-20 03:57 AM 被 beg 編輯。
beg 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 2011-02-20, 09:57 AM   #219
CrazyBoy
滑雪瘋3級

CrazyBoy 的頭像

引用:
有人想學太極猴猴的“弱智”滑雪的時候Admin01会通知妳、好好照料妳相依為命的伴侶吧。
你去撞到頭了嗎?jiaada17

不去呆在醫院,整天在太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,太極猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴,猴猴。jiaada19

你是變態人猿嗎?變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿變態人猿。

人家是弱智大師,你也要跟著弱智喔?ajiaada2

低智能的東西。
低智能的東西。
低智能的東西。
低智能的東西。
低智能的東西。
低智能的東西。
低智能的東西。
低智能的東西。
低智能的東西。
低智能的東西。
低智能的東西。